Cherry and pistachio clafoutis
For free, you can download the english recipe here.
This cherry and pistachio clafoutis recipe will become a MUST in your kitchen. Once your guests, your children or someone close to you has tested it, they will go crazy!
Juicy cherries, crunchy pistachios, and a creamy paste. This is the perfect recipe for clafoutis.
Add a spoonful of homemade whipped cream (recipe available here, made at the last moment and it’s a pure treat!
Clafoutis cherries/ pistachios
Ingrédients (for 6 people)
- 400g washed and pitted cherries
- 80g pistachios
- 100g sifted flour
- 50g melted semi-salted butter
- 4 eggs
- 20cl whole milk
- 30g sugar
- 1 vanilla pod
- 1 bowl whipped cream
Preparation (15 min + 40 min cooking)
- Preheat the oven to 180°C.
- In a bowl mix flour and sugar. Stir in eggs one at a time.
- Gently whisk in milk to obtain a homogeneous mixture.
- Add the vanilla pod grains.
- Butter an oven dish with melted butter, using a brush. Pour the remaining butter into the bowl and mix well.
- Pour into the oven dish. Spread the cherries evenly, then the pistachios.
- Bake 40 min then check the cooking with a knife (the blade must come out clean).
- Serve warm or cold, accompanied by a little whipped cream.